Hotels, restaurants, retailers, business and entertainers are encouraged to get involved in the 2nd Annual Newport Holiday Stroll on December 1st, 2nd and 3rd, 2017!
To participate you agree to offer the following:
- Store hours 10 am – 8 pm on Friday, December 1st and Saturday, December 2nd, 10 am – 6 pm on Sunday, December 3rd.
- Decorate your store with white lights
- Complimentary gift wrapping (or tell people where they can get it done)
- In store specials (this can be anything you choose including, but not limited to gift with purchase, sales, discounts, refreshments, etc)
- Use #NewportStroll in all social media posts
Participation and Sponsorship Levels
2017 Participation Levels Coming Soon!
E-mail Ryan@whatsupnewp.com to be among the first to be notified once they are confirmed!
Other Ways To Get Involved
Think HOLIDAY and share what you’re doing during these two weekends and share your creative ideas with us, we’re looking to make it FEEL like a winter wonderland.
Some ideas on how you can get involved – host, sponsor or organize…
- Holiday Lights
- Sip & Shops
- Gift Wrapping
- Host Santa or Elves
- Host Face Painting
- Christmas Music
- Sip & Shops
- Scavenger Hunts
- Arts & Crafts For Kids
- Paint Nights
- Breakfast with Santa
- Ornament Making
- Craft & Vendor Fair
- Trunk Shows
- Christmas Cookie Decorating
- Soup, chowder, chili, cookie, holiday cocktails – competitions and contests
- Create holiday greeting cards
- Holiday photos
- and any idea you can dream of….